Our experienced legal team worked hard in 2023 and our dedication to our clients as a Pennsylvania personal injury and accident attorney shows. Please read about some of our results in 2023. Whether it be a slip and fall case, a motorcycle accident or a motor vehicle accident our Pennsylvania legal team is determined to receive the best outcome for our clients.
- $1,250,000 settlement after the start of trial testimony in a Berks County slip and fall case
- $900,000.00 recovery for the victim of a Lehigh County motorcycle accident
- Six figure recovery for the driver of a rideshare vehicle resulting from a minor rear end impact which caused less than $1,000 of property damage to the involved vehicle
- Recovery of over $50,000.00 in a Monroe County contested fault dog bite case
- Six figure recovery in Berks County case arising out of a trip and fall over defective carpet in apartment complex causing injuries only necessitating conservative non-surgical medical treatment
- Quarter million dollar settlement after the start of trial in a Lehigh County contested liability motor vehicle accident case involving shoulder and back injuries
- $165,000.00 settlement of slip and fall on liquid on floor of mall resulting in injuries which aggravated a woman’s pre-existing degenerative neck issues
- Maximum policy limit recoveries of both the at fault parties’ insurance policy limits and the client’s underinsured policy limits on their own household insurance policies in a Lehigh County motorcycle accident wrongful death case
For more than 30 years, Thomas, Conrad & Conrad Law Offices has been providing top-notch legal representation in legal matters surrounding personal injury, wrongful death claims and motor vehicle accidents. Whether you are an injured victim in a personal injury case or need assistance with a motor vehicle accident our experienced attorneys fight for your rights and protect your interests. Contact us to Learn More.